How to redeem a key through the Microsoft page?
**Video at bottom of page**
- Go to the official Xbox website and sign in to your Microsoft account. It is very important that this account is the same as that registered on your Xbox. https://microsoft.com/redeem
- After successfully logging in, make sure you are on the redemption page. Otherwise go to: https://microsoft.com/redeem
- Enter the 25-digit code, and click next.
- It will be displayed to choose a payment method, you must register a valid payment method. There will be no charge but it is required. Click on "Credit Card" or "Paypal" as you prefer.
If you don't have a credit card. You can get one by clicking here.
- Fill in the details using a valid card, no amount will be charged to your card. But it's necessary.
- Once done, you will see this screen. That the Gamepass was active. Now you need to turn off recurring billing so you don't automatically update your subscription.
- Still on the Microsoft website.
- Access the services and subscriptions tab.
- Next to the word Gamepass Ultimate, click manage.
- Click on disable recurring billing.
- Scroll down the page. And click Disable to confirm.
In case of fraud. Blocking of the account where the code was used will be requested.
Codes cannot be accumulated. So if I'm still active subscription wait atone to activate. Click here and visit the frequently asked questions.
If you have a problem with some code click here and open a ticket.
Still have doubts ?
Service from Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm. check "
Watch the video
Xbox section content here...
Mobile section content here...