Online activation guide.
- If you are performing a fresh install of Windows , you will be asked to enter your code during installation.
- Or, after installation, enter your product key by clicking the Start button and select Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Update Product Key > Change Product Key
- Ready! Your Windows is activated (if it doesn't work you should try the other method below).
Phone Activation Guide.
- Press Win keys (Windows window key, usually next to space) + R to open Run and type: SLUI 4 and click OK . (Note that there is a space between SLUI and 4.)
- Select Brazil and click Next.
- Call the 800 number to contact the Microsoft Product Activation Center . You will be taken through an automated menu where you will have to answer some questions about the product you are trying to activate (Windows 10), if you have already activated it (No) and if you have a product key (Yes).
- The automated system will now describe the Internet activation process for you. Simply wait for it to complete. At the end, the system will ask if you still need help. Say “Yes” and then you will be taken to a human operator .
- The operator will ask for confirmation which product you are trying to activate (Windows 10) and then ask if you have an Installation ID (Yes - it's on the same screen as the phone number you called).
- The operator will then ask you to read this number. I've found that you can read to them relatively quickly and they follow along really well; and if you speak clearly, you usually only have to read it once.
- The operator will take you back to the automated phone system, which after a few brief instructions will read your confirmation ID for you. Once the human operator calls back the automated system, click on “Enter Confirmation ID” and enter the numbers when they are read to you.
- After entering the Confirmation ID , you can click Activate Windows and if your product key is valid and the numbers were entered correctly, you're good to go.
Home to Pro Upgrade Guide. (In case you want to upgrade to Pro)
It is necessary to convert your Windows Home to Pro, for that follow the steps below.
- Click on the start menu and search for “Activation Settings” and open this application.
- After opening, check your current version of Windows. (In this case it is Windows 10 Home Single Language) The instructions are the same for Home and Home Single Language.
- Download the update file available along with the purchased license, right-click and extract as shown in the image below.
- Select your version, which in this case is Windows10HomeSingleLanguageParaPro and run the file (HomeSL2Pro) in administrator mode.
- After running your computer will restart automatically.
- After restarting, click again on the start menu and look for “Activation settings”, open this application and enter the activation key. That's it, your Windows has been activated.